Sunday, October 23, 2011

Donate with Paypal!

Okay, I have my paypal account set up to accept donations for either Good Hope School and Orphanage or Cradle of Love, a baby home where I will also be volunteering (blog to come!).  No pressure at all, but if you are interested in donating, just click on the link to donate with a credit card, and then please send me a message and let me know exactly what you would like your donation to be used for.  I'll make some suggestions in future blogs, but the websites also both have lists of things that are needed.  I'll personally make sure that all of your money is used appropriately, and I'll post pictures!  Thanks!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=libbysue00%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Good%20Hope&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

No comments:

Post a Comment